Any last minute DLR advice?

ireland_nicole

<font color=green>No brainer- the fairy wins it<br
So we've finally made it- we leave tomorrow for our road trip which includes the southwest and 5 days at Disneyland. DD (ASD, epilepsy) will use her w/c; I ( autoimmune condition) will use my ECV, DS (hypotonia, ADHD)will use DD's w/c when she's ok for a bit and he's exahusted and DH will try to keep us together. We are WDW vets, but brand new to DLR-

so, anything I forgot but need to fix or think about? My stress is through the roof; I'm excited but don't like trekking into the unknown either.:)

So we've finally made it- we leave tomorrow for our road trip which includes the southwest and 5 days at Disneyland. DD (ASD, epilepsy) will use her w/c; I ( autoimmune condition) will use my ECV, DS (hypotonia, ADHD)will use DD's w/c when she's ok for a bit and he's exahusted and DH will try to keep us together. We are WDW vets, but brand new to DLR-

so, anything I forgot but need to fix or think about? My stress is through the roof; I'm excited but don't like trekking into the unknown either.:)

Remember that the nice people in First Aid will be happiest to see you *before* you have a crisis. Take breaks when you need them. Embrace the joy of sitting and watching people with a cold beverage or treat.

Get there early every morning and take breaks when crowds are at the highest, usually noon until 5.
Always ride Peter Pan and Dumbo first, because the lines build.
If you want to go to Toontown, hit it right when it opens, there is no shade and crowding.
Enjoy Pirates and Space Mountain because they are better at Disneyland.
Use your GAC for the Submarines.
Hope you like how easy it is to park hop, and how close everything is together.

Midnightred

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter