Any Lexington, KY scrappers out there?

DonaldDuckFan

Mouseketeer
Hi All -
I just found out a couple days ago there is a possibility we may be moving to Lexington. My husband may be getting a job promotion that would move us there. I'm not sure when, but I thought I would find out if any of you scrappers out there are in the Lexington area since I'll definately need some scrapping buddies there.

Right now, I'm hoping it's only a small possibility, but the more hubby talks about it the more I'm think there is a very good possibility that we will be there. It's not that Lexington isn't a great place, he talks about how beautiful it is all the time, but I just don't want to leave my family and friends here. Especially now with a young son and another baby on the way... Not a good time.

Anyway, it would be great to meet some new people either way.

Amy

Amy,

Don't worry. There are many scrappers here! We have 2 nice stores in Lexington itself, plus two Michaels and Target is starting to carry more stuff again, even the Meijer stores have a great aisle of cropping items. The surrounding counties have some good stores as well. My sister is a CM Consultant and has crops at her house at least twice a month. She is very close to Lexington.

Lexington is a very nice place to live and we will do our best to make you feel at home. So, if the move happens, cheer up! You'll get another family when you arrive~

;) Lori in KY

Thank you sooo much for the warm welcome, even though I'm not there yet! I knew the first place I'd have to look for some new friends was scrapping and Disney... I'll keep you updated as to when I hear about the promotion going through.

I know I'm definately gonna need a lot of help settling in and make a ton of decisions!

Thank you again,

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter