Any Maine figure skating fans out there....

NHAnn

Survivor
that would be interested in a pair of tickets to Stars On Ice Sat April 12 at the Civic Center in Portland? I bought 4 tickets and at this point it looks like only DH and I are going. Portland is the closing show of this great tour. I'd like to recoup at least some of what I spent on the the other 2.........PM me if you're interested...........

I can't come to Portland, but I saw this show in Orlando and this was one of the best Stars On Ice productions in several years. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks Carol, we've been going for a lot of years and though it's always a good show...but I've been missing Paul Wylie, then Roz Summers, then Scott ...and now Kristi's gone........so I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! I'm really looking forward to seeing the 2 Gold Medal Pairs! DH is looking forward to Katarina Witt of course ;)

Giving this another bump........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter