Any microwaves on board?

Stay in a cabin at Fort Wilderness. No sea sickness and they have a full kitchen to prepare whatever you like, for those who don't wish to just except that they cannot bring their own food and prepare it.

I've definitely never had a problem finding fruit and/or yoghurt. They're pretty much a staple at breakfast at the buffet (packaged yoghurt so you can take them away - the dining room usually has it pre-mixed in a glass which was actually very yummy but harder to transport). You could potentially get it from room service if you forget to grab some at breakfast or if any of the other food services places can't provide it for your fridge. There's usually somewhere to get fruit during the day.

This is true on the classics and Dream class. But, unless things have changed recently, if Marceline is closed there is no fresh fruit available at the quick serve pool deck locations.
This is correct and it's a MAJOR bummer. I really don't understand why they don't have anything like this on the Wish. I made sure to let my feelings on this be known.

Since you are a concierge guest, the team may be able to get you some fruit in the morning, which you can store in the refrigerator. You can also just grab your own in the morning at breakfast. They also ask you what you would like in your fridge (drinks, water etc). Perhaps ask for nondairy milk like silk. They may be able to get it for you. They used to bring afternoon snacks, perhaps ask for fruit, if they still do that. Also, my niece has this awesome little blender that has a USB charger, https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...able-for-travel/7001554?keyword=small+blender, it is no bigger than a coffee tumbler. I really don't think you will find it very difficult at all, the staff bends over backward to help you.

Chat with shoreside concierge and have your requests noted. Just know they will do what is possible. I am sure they will be able to get fruit and yogurt to you. Chat with them once aboard and your head waiter. And if all else fails, bring some prepackaged things as a back up. I am sure you will have a wonderful cruise!

even if you dont book concierge they will do everything they can for you. i myself have a strict diet due to medical issues and I just plan to be upfront with them about what i can and cant have night one.
on our previous cruises by night two they knew our drinks and preferences and even knew that what ever my child ordered he wouldnt eat because he was too busy looking around so they always sent his to our room for him to eat later.
the waiters literally cater to you and truly want to know you. just let them know and theyll make it work. utilize the morning breakfast card you can hang on your door the night before (just have cash to tip) it has a variety of milk options dry cereals and fruits.

its all gonna work out.

also, i dont know if you have a prefered premade protien shake that you plan to take or not, but since i also drink two shakes a day, i can definetly recommend some premade ones. thats what i am doing, since we are doing a 7 day cruise next im taking a case of 18

Not sure about the Wish, but I noticed on the Wonder this week that the smoothie bar thing located next to the soft serve could make smoothies with protein powder. It caught my eye only b/c DH previously wanted to travel with portioned out protein powder that he bought in massive non-travel-size tubs... and traveling with baggies of his preferred powder in baggies seemed like a horrible idea, ha! I don't remember what he ended up doing, but I don't know if they always had protein powder there or if that is a new thing?

Not sure about the Wish, but I noticed on the Wonder this week that the smoothie bar thing located next to the soft serve could make smoothies with protein powder. It caught my eye only b/c DH previously wanted to travel with portioned out protein powder that he bought in massive non-travel-size tubs... and traveling with baggies of his preferred powder in baggies seemed like a horrible idea, ha! I don't remember what he ended up doing, but I don't know if they always had protein powder there or if that is a new thing?
My preferred protein powder is sold in massive non-travel-size-tubs as well and yeah... not really an option. For some reason they don't sell it in single serve packets which makes me so annoyed. It's impossible to find good protein powder in single serve packs. I don't like any kind of sweetener in my protein powder and literally everything in the packets has sweetener. It makes me batty.

My preferred protein powder is sold in massive non-travel-size-tubs as well and yeah... not really an option. For some reason they don't sell it in single serve packets which makes me so annoyed. It's impossible to find good protein powder in single serve packs. I don't like any kind of sweetener in my protein powder and literally everything in the packets has sweetener. It makes me batty.
I can't tolerate sweeteners (get migraines from them), and they are in EVERYthing. It's super annoying. So I totally get that. I really can't remember what DH ended up doing, but on another trip, he had protein bars that held us up at airport security. He had removed them from the boxes and put them in a gallon size bag for space saving, and for whatever reason, they looked suspicious in the scanner. They took every danged (sealed!) bar out of the bag to swab. It was ridiculous. So now we're like - what exactly can he bring for protein lol??

Have you tried nectar protien?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter