Any NC teachers here?

torinsmom

<font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>
I teach prek-K in NC and just wanted to let any other NC teachers in on the NCCAT program. It is a week-long seminar for teachers at either Ocracoke or Cullowhee(sp?) that the state pays for. The topics are so varied that it's impossible to list them. When I say the state pays for them, I mean room, board, all meals and snacks, transportation, substitute pay, etc. They truly spoil you with single rooms/private baths, gourmet meals, small groups and really fun leaders and presenters.

I just got back from a seminar on Ocracoke called Multicultural Mosaic. It was so refreshing and I learned a lot. They give you lots of time to just relax too. A lot of teachers don't know about NCCAT. NC is the only state that has this type of program and it is all to show teachers how much of a difference they make. It's easy to get in-you just fill out an application and send in a one-page essay on why you want to come.

If you want more info, check out http://www.nccat.org

Marsha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter