Any new Minnie Van rumors?

This is all very interesting. The Minnie Van pick up signs were added in HS in May according to the blog post. I’m not going until September but I’m hoping they are back by then.

*edit to correct spelling error

Last edited:
I would like this very, very much. I don't like using busses to HS or Epcot. Or even the monorail.

LOL plan on Disney making a big announcement that Minnie Vans will be a new offering for the 50th and available on October 1 just like they are with everything else. 😂

If they were discontinued permanently wouldn’t they take “Minnie Vans” off the amenities section of the resort webpages?

LOL plan on Disney making a big announcement that Minnie Vans will be a new offering for the 50th and available on October 1 just like they are with everything else. 😂
They may come back, especially to/ from MCO. The cost will be MUCH more. Gas is higher, CM wages more, cars/vans more.... Guest are now "hooked" on the convenience

With DME gone, I might be interested in Minnie Vans to get to/from the airport so I don't have to bring travel car seats, unless the Mears bus service is cheaper for 4 people.

With DME gone, I might be interested in Minnie Vans to get to/from the airport so I don't have to bring travel car seats, unless the Mears bus service is cheaper for 4 people.
in the past the minnie van was like 150$ one way when you can book fltours and others for 180ish for round trip. Unless they change that I dont think I would use minnie van for mco> resort. But for resort to park.. I loved them yes you pay more but its a cast member and it gave me piece of mind.

in the past the minnie van was like 150$ one way when you can book fltours and others for 180ish for round trip. Unless they change that I dont think I would use minnie van for mco> resort. But for resort to park.. I loved them yes you pay more but its a cast member and it gave me piece of mind.

One trip I decided to go in style. $210 for a Lincoln Limo MKT. You can fit like up to 8 people in that sucker. Comes with drinks, music, and a very relaxing ride. Interior looks like this. For that, they meet you in the baggage drop and help you carry your bags. Limo is parked right across from DME busses (but again, the driver gets your bags for you). It was probably the most relaxing ride I had to WDW from MCO BY x1000. I mean it was SO MUCH BETTER THAN DME. Not even a comparison.

They will pick you up in a Lincoln town car for much less.

One trip I decided to go in style. $210 for a Lincoln Limo MKT. You can fit like up to 8 people in that sucker. Comes with drinks, music, and a very relaxing ride. Interior looks like this. For that, they meet you in the baggage drop and help you carry your bags. Limo is parked right across from DME busses (but again, the driver gets your bags for you). It was probably the most relaxing ride I had to WDW from MCO BY x1000. I mean it was SO MUCH BETTER THAN DME. Not even a comparison.

They will pick you up in a Lincoln town car for much less.

View attachment 586371
And this was $210 one way? Looks like fun 😁

Minnie vans cost $155 one way to/from the airport and on property it was $15 plus a rate of $2.75 per mile. Both of those are way above what uber/lyft cost at the same point in time.
Yikes!!!!! I'll rent a corvette instead - Red of course!

I don’t know when that was posted but the fleet is parked in some EPCOT lot, I think. There have been recent (within the last few months) photos of them posted.
I've seen the fleet in the Epcot lot but haven't been parked over in that section for several months now. That's why I was wondering how recent the picture was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter