Any NEW Scrapbooking Supplies at WDW???

PrincessAli

DIS Veteran
I'll be at WDW next month and I'm hopeing that there might be something new-- when I was there in May I was disappointed in the new sticker packages that were in rolls, I liked the older ones that came in sheets. Hopeing that there might be something new to buy!!!

I don't know about in WDW but I do know that at Michael's yesterday I found a book of Disney papers that I hadn't seen before. They were very subtle prints. Very good for backgrounds and not so over done as the old papers.
When I was in Downtown Disney I never did find the store that was supposed to have scrapbooking supplies.

When we were there earlier this month I didn't see anything there that I hadn't see in 1999. Now I didn't look super hard, but I did glance, and nothing caught my eye. You would think Disney would get on the scrapbooking bandwagon wouldn't you? :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter