Any nighttime shows at Universal Orlando?

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
With Nighttime Lights under refurbishment, will there be any nighttime shows at Universal Orlando in October (they aren’t paying for HHN as they have a son who is 7 who would hate it)? Any non-party nighttime entertainment that time of year?

Yes they should have the Harry Potter show on the castle (and the Harry Potter area in IOA). With a child so young though I would suggest watching it on YouTube to make sure the atmosphere won’t be too scary.

It is family friendly but for ages 7 and under its best to see it for yourself and judge if you think the atmosphere will be too intense as it will include “the struggle between good/evil magic” with masked caped (death eaters) figures walking around.

Yes they should have the Harry Potter show on the castle (and the Harry Potter area in IOA). With a child so young though I would suggest watching it on YouTube to make sure the atmosphere won’t be too scary.

It is family friendly but for ages 7 and under its best to see it for yourself and judge if you think the atmosphere will be too intense as it will include “the struggle between good/evil magic” with masked caped (death eaters) figures walking around.

Where can I see the times and info for this listed?

Has UO confirmed Dark Arts at Hogwarts for this year? I've loved the Death Eaters and the eerie green lighting and fog, but I've heard rumors that they might be in Diagon Alley this year for HHN.

There's going to be a combo fountain/fireworks and drone show this summer, they were testing it last night. My backyard camera caught them testing

There's going to be a combo fountain/fireworks and drone show this summer, they were testing it last night. My backyard camera caught them testing
Looks interesting. Of course I am not going back until late September and there will be HHN 5 of the 6 nights I am there, so I doubt I will get to see it! As a non-HHN person, fall is NOT my favorite time to be there, just how the timing worked out for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter