Any non-park NYE events?

Kenny1113

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are any non park NYE events going on at WDW?

If I am staying on site, but not at an MK resort will we still be able to watch NYE fireworks from the beaches? Or do they limit access to only those staying at the resort?

TIA

Does anyone know if there are any non park NYE events going on at WDW?

If I am staying on site, but not at an MK resort will we still be able to watch NYE fireworks from the beaches? Or do they limit access to only those staying at the resort?

TIA
Jellyrolls is doing a NYE party, but that would be restricted to the over-21 crowd. There may be events at the Disney Springs restaurants as well. The CR does a "Countdown to Midnight" party that comes with a premium price tag (and might be sold out at this point).

In the past, the MK resorts have restricted their beach areas to guests staying at their resort. They go so far as to remove the chairs from the 1st floor patios at the Poly (to prevent people from moving them to areas where they can see the fireworks) and giving wristbands to guests of the property so that they can keep non-guests out of the beach area.

Jellyrolls is doing a NYE party, but that would be restricted to the over-21 crowd. There may be events at the Disney Springs restaurants as well. The CR does a "Countdown to Midnight" party that comes with a premium price tag (and might be sold out at this point).

In the past, the MK resorts have restricted their beach areas to guests staying at their resort. They go so far as to remove the chairs from the 1st floor patios at the Poly (to prevent people from moving them to areas where they can see the fireworks) and giving wristbands to guests of the property so that they can keep non-guests out of the beach area.

I figured this would be the case.

Thanks for the quick reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter