Any not to be missed food items at CBR?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
First time staying at CBR next month. Food is a big deal to us. Any special items sold only here ( at the food court) I'm thinking of the zebra domes at AKL or the tie dyed cheesecake at Pop. TIA

I loved the sandwich section of the CBR food court. They were huge and delicious. For breakfast the cuban sandwich was awesome. All the lunch/dinner sandwiches were great. The rest of the food court is pretty standard, however I enjoyed every meal I had here. I heard good things about a Monkey cupcake but I never tried it as it was banana flavored and I hate banana.

I had a really good jerk chicken sandwich one night. It was huge and tasted better than I expected.

Mmmmm. That monkey cupcake sounds delicious. So does the guava turnover. Ill have to share so I can try both :)

No "signature" dishes that are akin to the zebra domes or tie dye cheesecake. But all the food we had at CBR was good.

The sandwiches are very nice- I had the turkey BLT with house made crisps last year and it was excellent. Mum enjoyed her salad.

I didn't end up eating my monkey cupcake so I can't tell you what it was like. :( I never got a opportunity to go back and try it again either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter