Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

erinkpoole

Mouseketeer
I have been following the September FP+ thread and many of those reservations now have access through the end of September. I thought we could create a thread for an October watch.

We are staying Oct2-8 at POR (package) and Oct 1 at POP (room only). So far MDE does not let me make any FP+ choices.

Any other October reservations have FP+ access?

I have been told that the following resorts will be testing FP+ through mid-October: AKL, Contemporary, Pop, POR, AoA, YC, BC, and Polynesian. They'll be testing FP+, the fully-unlocked MDE, and of course the MagicBands. Chances are this test will be extended and include more guests than the August and September ones. Folks, they're pretty much just starting to roll this stuff out. No word on when "invites" will go out or even if they'd send them and not just unlock it for certain visitors online.

We will be at Pop October 2nd - 9th! I'm kinda excited to do a little more planning with fastpass+ if we get to!!

We will be at POR October 5 - 13 and I've decided I would actually like to participate if we are invited for testing. It would be nice not to make that mad dash to TSM. :laughing:

I'm going to subscribe to this thread in case of any news. :)

We are staying at CSR 10/11-10/20. Really hoping to test fastpass+! We have a little one so we hardly make rope drop. It's a much nicer day when we let him wake up on his own :thumbsup2 Would really love to secure his favorite rides to ensure he will get to go on. Fingers crossed!

I've been wondering the same things. We are staying at the Poly Oct 1-6 and haven't heard anything.

We are staying at AKL Oct. 5 to 11 and have not been asked to participate.

Hi everyone,

Joining in. We are at BC 10/20-10/25. I keep trying to click on FP+ on MDE but it gets me no where. I guess it isn't ready for Oct peeps yet.
:-)

We will be at BLT 10/6 - 10/11 and then AKL Kidani 10/11- 10/13. It would be great to test. We will be ok if we can't but...kinda fun and new thing to do maybe.

We will be at POR October 5 - 13 and I've decided I would actually like to participate if we are invited for testing. It would be nice not to make that mad dash to TSM. :laughing:

I'm going to subscribe to this thread in case of any news. :)

I had the same thought. we will be there the same time only we are staying at Pop

Jumping in, also! However, we are later in October (19-26). Waking two teens is getting harder and harder! FPs for later in the day/evening would be nice!

Chiming in! We're booked to stay @ ASMu from Oct 24-31 in a family suite (due to hubby's health). I keep watching all the MDX/FP+/Magicbands threads hoping that we'll have the opportunity to get them. Keeping my fingers crossed!

We're at POR Oct 19-26. I'll post if/when we get an invite, band customization opens up, or fp+ selection becomes available.

subscribing. checking in at POFQ on 10/19; hoping MB and FP+ will be rolled out there in October.

I was wondering when someone would start this thread. Checking in on the 22 ASMu. Hoping to be able to use the new technology.

I'll be at Coronado Springs Oct 19-26. I wonder how all this will affect my vacation - especially if I'm not included in the FP+ test. Hmm...

Shelli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter