Any of my DLP pals care to follow my Disneyland California PTR / TR?

If anyone wants a postcard from Disneyland send me a PM with your address and who it's for. I'm really hoping there are lots of different postcards there - I find the Paris selection a bit boring after 3 visits.

I had a ball thank you. Have finally started the TR - it's hard to get back into the swing after such a long time away. Thanks everyone for following. :grouphug:

If anyone wants a postcard from Disneyland send me a PM with your address and who it's for. I'm really hoping there are lots of different postcards there - I find the Paris selection a bit boring after 3 visits.
Oh and there were fewer postcards there than in Paris - really disappointing. The shop at my hotel had a much wider selection so I bought them there but unfortunately I wasn't able to fulfill some special character requests. Hope everyone's cards turn up and the kids are happy with them. My colleague at work got hers today. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter