Any one use Wallies?

Simonbunch

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used Wallies in their scrapbooks? And anyone have a good place to buy them online?

Thanks, Annette

I have only used them on the wall....but that may be a cool idea
I don't think they'd be acid free though so careful by your original photos...

(Wallies are individual 'die cut' wallpaper pictures/motifs you can put up on wall just by wetting & smoothing with a clean sponge.
They are sold at craft stores/home improvement come in packs of abt 10 I think of same image - LOTS of varieties - Hey there are some cute ones that you could make paper piecings from for scrapbooks....)

Does that count (lol).

I bought the Lego ones, as we have been to Legoland twice, and if you have never been, is the most photographed place I have ever been. I think we took 6 rolls one day alone!

Anyway...I was able to size them where I wanted them.

Now...if I would just get to those pages. I was working on 1994 today...so I am getting closer (lol).

Patti

If I was going to use a Wallie I would scan it and print it on acid and lingin free paper! Then I would have no worries- I went to Disneyland recently and scanned the plastic bag and made very cool die cuts from it!

How much is a wallie like real wallpaper? We rent an apartment so no paint or wallpaper is allowed. That makes for some pretty boring white wall space. I wanted to use these in my son's room but was afraid they'd be really hard to tear off and mark up the wall. Can i use these and not have that happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter