Any one want...

pattyT

DIS Veteran
Cross stictich 'kits'
I bought them 4 1/2 years ago to make sheets and pillow case and wall hangings for the new baby - the are those everything included type things with duckies, and bears...
ummm he is 4 now and I never even finished the baby blanket so I think my cross stitching career is over!
PM me if someone wants them.......

Yeah, well my DS is 5 and I never did finish his cross stitch baby quilt. It would've been so cute too! I joke that I'll finish it for his kids :rotfl:

I did finish my first one for my 11 year old DD - and by the time she was 2 weeks old it was done - and she still loves it -
his well one frog is done on the whole thing... :confused3 I like the idea of finishing it for his kids though :rotfl2: by then I might have the time again

I finished my first cross stitch for him, it was baby feet with his name and birthdate. I guess the quilt was just too big, it was noah's ark and I got like one or two animals finished and half of the ark.

I finished the Suzy Zoo quilt for my daughter soon after my son was born (2 1/2 years later!!) But it's really cool. I changed all the colors on it b/c they had it done up in pastels, but I'm more of a primary color person myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter