• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any other JUDGING AMY fans out there?????

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
What did you think of the show last night??!!! I was sitting in tears at the end....oh my!!!!! I was so happy for them when they found out they were having a baby and then sad when they found out about the genetic defects and then the ending....do you think they got her back or do you think she's gone????? How sad if she is indeed gone!!!!

I missed it last night, but I do like that show.

I saw it last night and was shocked at the ending. I was not expecting it. I think it really happened and the show will be missing one member.

Originally posted by Pat
I saw it last night and was shocked at the ending. I was not expecting it. I think it really happened and the show will be missing one member.
And I never could stand her. She was always so "needy" and on edge. Good riddance. I mean if it really meant someone's death in real life, I would never say that, but to get her out of the show, I mean.

Did anyone notice the dedication at the end of the show - it was to Peppy ??? (sorry don't recall the last name). I just went to the CBS site but didn't see anything mentioned. The episode description does not even hint at the surprise ending.

After losing Jared I don't know if they could stand to lose another cast member. I love this show and hope that all is ok. I was shocked that Kyle finally admitted his feelings to the lady doctor. Also who thinks Amy will say yes to the criminal court postion and marriage propasal. Definitely a big night.

I was so shocked! They really got me on that one so unexpected!
and the proposal...ummm,will she or won't she...she hestitated ...and you know it is the last episode but I can't see her doing it.
The last 10 min was filmed very well but was just too sad! I admit it I cried.

Holycow

I just wanted to add that I love this show as well. Last night was a shocker! :eek: I totally wasn't expecting the ending. I really hope they didn't kill her off.

Shoot, I fell asleep about 10:30 and missed most of the last half of the show. The last thing I saw was when she followed him to the hotel to see if he was having an affair and it turned out to be a support group meeting...I take it she appears to have passed away during childbirth? Is the baby ok? Hmmmm, good thing they play this episode again right before the start of the new season! ;)

She went into cardiac arrest after Peter walked out to tell everyone the baby was born and appeared to be okay. He went back in to be with her while they finishing her up and walked in on them getting ready to shock her.

I do admit too that she was too needy and just too hyper for me too but I liked her in this character than when she use to be on the soaps (I can't remember which one she was on but it was an ABC one I believe).

I don't know if Amy will accept or not - I don't think she will....but you never know! It's gone a bit too fast for her I think.

I love this show. I also love the character Gillian. I know she is annoying, but she adds quite a bit of comic relief for the rest of the family. I hope they don't kill her off, they've had enough deaths on this show.

I was totally surprised at last night's ending as well. When watching the previews I thought maybe the finale would be the guy shooting up the courtroom. I don't know if they'll kill off her character or not. I wouldn't really miss her but if they do they'll need to get someone new in just to fill the show up a bit more, especially if the female doctor leaves town.

I hope Amy does NOT take the criminal court offer. I like to see her work with the juveniles. I hope that she DOES get married. She tends to not act her age when dating. She tends to date men way too young for her and to act like a teenager about it.

I like this show also.

I was shocked and saddened by the ending. It looked like she died but they didn't say for sure. Maybe she will survive. Many of the characters are quirky, which gives the show it's appeal.

I love Judging Amy also. It was sad enough when Richard Crenna died IRL and, now Jillian? I think she's gone, maybe a contract thing? She was right about the baby being ok but, not about it being a girl. I have a hard time picturing Peter as a single father of two kids. It's not like anyone in his family is available for child care while he works. Should be interesting next year. I sure hope Amy doesn't get married, at least not to Stu. Carl's right, Amy acts sooo immature when she's involved with someone.

And yes, I was wiping away tears during those last 10 minutes but, somehow, someway, this show ALWAYS does that to me in the last 10 minutes! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter