Any other Parks and Rec fans here?

Yes! Big fans here! We have been watching some of the best episodes of the series this week as a warm up.

M.

I'm so excited! Hope the special show (Paley award or something honoring the show) is available on NBC for streaming later as I have to watch the Season Finale of Young Sheldon at taht time.

I'm so excited! Hope the special show (Paley award or something honoring the show) is available on NBC for streaming later as I have to watch the Season Finale of Young Sheldon at taht time.

It looks like both the Paley Center salute and the actual episode are streaming on nbc.com.

That was so much fun. I am so glad I made my husband binge it. When I finished it the first time I knew he had to watch it. It was nice to watch it together last night.

That was so much fun. I am so glad I made my husband binge it. When I finished it the first time I knew he had to watch it. It was nice to watch it together last night.

My wife had never watched Parks and Rec until last night. Of course, there were a lot of references she didn't get, but I think she enjoyed it overall. Maybe I can convince her to watch the whole series. I wouldn't mind re-watching it!

My wife had never watched Parks and Rec until last night. Of course, there were a lot of references she didn't get, but I think she enjoyed it overall. Maybe I can convince her to watch the whole series. I wouldn't mind re-watching it!

I never really watched it, but I've seen clips and interviews. Most notably I remember interviews with Chris Pratt, Nick Offerman, and Aubrey Plaza talking a lot about the humor of the show.

I said to my family while we were watching that I thought anybody who wasn't familiar with the show would be completely confused by the special last night. Lil Sebastian alone would require a long explanation!

I was expecting Tammy 2 to make an appearance, but I was surprised at how many of the other recurring actors participated. They squeezed a lot into 22 minutes.

M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter