• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any other teen disney dancers here?

stitch'sgrl101

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
hey everyone, im just wondering, does anyone else here take dance classes? and if so, what kind of diancing do you do?

Currently, i am only taking tap, because i just started high school, and i want to get used to my schedule and everything. In the past i have done: Ballet, Modern, Jazz and Hip Hop. This year it will be my 12th year dancing :)

I dance!

I'm only doing ballet this year because of school and sports, and in the past I've done tap, jazz, hiphop, contemporary, and acro. This is my 11th year :D :banana:

I danced till last November when I tore all the ligaments in my knee. I would go back but now I work and I have developed quite a few other health conditions this year so with work and doctors appointments I don't exactly have any time plus I have to be available all evenings to work so it wouldn't work exactly..
I competed till last year in jazz, lyrical, tap, irish, contemporary, musical theatre and acro I also took ballet of course but my ankles were too bad to go on pointe :/ and hip hop but that wasn't exactly my strong suit my most favorite performance ever was in Disneyland.

It is good!
20.creation.jpg

I dance!
This is my 12th year
ballet, (1st year pointe), jazz, tap, hip hop, modern
i dont compete, we just do annual nutcracker and a recital:)

I danced till last November when I tore all the ligaments in my knee. I would go back but now I work and I have developed quite a few other health conditions this year so with work and doctors appointments I don't exactly have any time plus I have to be available all evenings to work so it wouldn't work exactly..
I competed till last year in jazz, lyrical, tap, irish, contemporary, musical theatre and acro I also took ballet of course but my ankles were too bad to go on pointe :/ and hip hop but that wasn't exactly my strong suit my most favorite performance ever was in Disneyland.

OMG that stinks, idk what i would do without dancing, i really dont! i've been dancing my whole life, and i want to continue for at least 10 more years :)

Yep! This is my 12th year dancing and i currently take pointe, ballet/ lyrical, tap, hip hop, and jazz :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter