• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any photos of new Contemporary Garden Wing rooms?

Curious as well! I'll be there this Saturday and have a 1 night booked in the Garden Wing! Providing I don't get moved, I'll take some photos!

I posted some photos but some of them posted sideways (I don’t know why) and I don’t see how to rotate them, but I tried.

Thanks so much! We are staying there in August for the first time. I hope you enjoyed your trip.

Thanks for the pics. Only difference I see is that it looks like the rooms have carpet instead of the grey vinyl-type flooring with the rug.

For some reason I like that Incredibles theming better than the tower rooms. It doesn't look like they put an overlay on/in front of the sliders as they did in the tower rooms, makes it look more open. The Garden wings were always a favorite in my family. My mom refused to stay in the tower! Thanks for posting.

Our tower room did not have mask wallpaper by the TV

We'd need more recent Tower guests to report, but I'm wondering if they've gone back and added that wall treatment to the Tower rooms too (or ultimately plan to). I know some fit/finish type things in the Tower were delayed and they opened with temporary fixes in place, not sure if that wall is included in that or not.

Although I personally really appreciated NOT having that mask wall (it sort of gives me the creeps, I know, odd comment) so hope I'm wrong.

I posted some photos but some of them posted sideways (I don’t know why) and I don’t see how to rotate them, but I tried.
For some strange reason the pictures have to be taken in landscape rather than portrait in order to be oriented correctly. I know it's weird. I've been able to edit a few down to make them post correctly but sometimes you end up losing most of the picture.
Here's one of yours I played with a bit to get it to post upright. As you see there's some missing along the edges.

CR test.jpeg

Last edited:
Are the large drawings of the Incredible characters in the hallways like in the Tower building?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter