Any Pin Meets planned for 6/17-24??

KathiWithAnI

<font color=006600>Found out it's not nice to teas
We will probably be arriving late on the 16th and leaving sometime on the 24th---- just wondering what wonderful people I can catch up with!! :)

Pin meet, Pin Meet, gotta find a pin meet!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'll be there, but I'm playing tour guide to four other people, so it might be tough to get together. Let me know and maybe something will work out.

I'll be at WDW June 14-18. I am just getting started with pins. Would love to meet and chat with some fellow DISers.

dont forget the 22nd at Contemporary starting around 7 or 8

Hi everyone!

We are not having a pin meet, but we are meeting on the 19th, at thePoC turnstyle at 8:30pm. There is a post on the resorts board. It seems that there will be a big turnout. I am sure pins can be traded as well!!

My 7 year old twins will trade with you! They are already practicing, and trading between each other!

Come join us!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hey Kathryn
I'm not sure if I can make that one..... it's our 10th anniversary that day! BUT, maybe after dinner mom will watch the kids and Rick and I can slip out for a romantic evening at a pin meet!! :D Which it really would be since he and I have NEVER been to a pin meet together without the kids!! I think our dinner ressies are at 5:30.... so .... I'll do my best!
Lauren.....Thanks for the other DIS meeting info too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter