Any Podcasters Attending Wild Decade / Joe Rhode? (AK 10th Anniv)

timmac

DIS Veteran
Wondering if any of the podcast team will be in AK on the 22nd, for the 10th anniversary and the special presentation by Joe Rhode? Somehow I'm thinking Joe might attract some interest :)

I plan to be there, although I had planned that long before hearing about the event. Would love to see anyone (or other listeners) there!

Glad to see that you'll be covering it! Can't wait to hear about it. Fingers crossed that Bawb is there w/ Kahtkam and gets some video for us

I really wish I could be there. I was a CP at DAK in spring 99 during the opening of Asia and we received all kinds of special cast stuff: buttons, pins, etc. I love watching Joe on the travel channel specials.

Photos and a report would be great if those attending are willing to do so.

I am hoping to go! AK holds a special place in my heart because I was a performer at the opening ceremony and was part of the huge circle of life performance! Performing with the tribal drummers flown in from Africa (they smelled horrible in the open air so I couldn't imagine the stench on the plane) and getting to shake hands with Roy Disney, Joe Rhode, Jane Goodall was such a thrill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter