Any recent reviews for CRT dinner?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
My ds(7) doesn't want to do the princess bkfst. But, I would love to eat at the castle! So, I was thinking about dinner??? Any recent reviews? If so, what was good? TIA!

I too had planned on eating at CRT for dinner one night, however when I called they had NOTHING available for the entire day! The day is on a Monday too! I guess it was just my bad luck.

Noticed you were from Mooresville, nice city. I get down there every so often for meetings but the wife and I get down there every once in a while, love that Super Target!

We were there three weeks ago for dinner and had the BEST meal of our entire vacation. I had the Prime Rib. Being from the Midwest, I usually hesitate to order beef when we travel (we are spoiled with the quality of our beef just as coastal resident are spoiled by great seafood). I LOVED the Prime Rib.

The service was exceptional, and we all enjoyed eating in the castle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter