Any renovations to All Star Movies coming?

msr709

DISfan forever
Planning on a trip for 2019. It will be my DGS (age 8), DD and myself. I saw the renovations for Pop Century and loved the look of them. Will the AS resorts be renovated like that? I'm especially loving the look of the bathroom. Any info on this? I'm waiting for 2019 so that the Star Wars area is finished. Is there a place I can check on any other changes going on since 2015? Last year we went to DL, was a good trip but my heart is at WDW. Anyone can point me in the right direction of any renovations I would greatly appreciate. TIA:thanks:

Planning on a trip for 2019. It will be my DGS (age 8), DD and myself. I saw the renovations for Pop Century and loved the look of them. Will the AS resorts be renovated like that?

Nobody outside of WDW knows.

I'm especially loving the look of the bathroom. Any info on this?

Same answer as above.

I'm waiting for 2019 so that the Star Wars area is finished. Is there a place I can check on any other changes going on since 2015?

No one single place that I know of. Here on the DIS is just about the best place to look
Anyone can point me in the right direction of any renovations I would greatly appreciate. TIA:thanks:

Keep an eye out here for future updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter