Any resorts still serve chilli in a bread bowl?

Sorry, not a very useful response. Just wanted to say I LOVE bread bowls!! I’ve been stationed overseas for years and they are finally becoming a thing here.:cool1::cheer2:

The only item in a bread bowl I've heard of lately is at the bakery in France-lobster soup in a bread bowl. Haven't had it, so I don't know how it is. The only other one was at Animal Kingdom about 20 years ago, beef stew in a bread bowl, way back before Tusker House started doing character meals.

The only item in a bread bowl I've heard of lately is at the bakery in France-lobster soup in a bread bowl. Haven't had it, so I don't know how it is. The only other one was at Animal Kingdom about 20 years ago, beef stew in a bread bowl, way back before Tusker House started doing character meals.
Well, not the only. I still miss the veggie chili in a bread bowl at Columbia Harbor House!

Also, just an FYI, at the France pavilion, they do sell the lobster bisque in a bread bowl, but I have had multiple experiences where they were out of bread bowls and I was served in a cup

Well, not the only. I still miss the veggie chili in a bread bowl at Columbia Harbor House!

Also, just an FYI, at the France pavilion, they do sell the lobster bisque in a bread bowl, but I have had multiple experiences where they were out of bread bowls and I was served in a cup
That's so disappointing. If I went for the first time to try it and they told me they were out of bread bowls, I'd be tempted to cancel my order.

That's so disappointing. If I went for the first time to try it and they told me they were out of bread bowls, I'd be tempted to cancel my order.
FWIW, one of the times they were out, the CM told me I could wait as they prepared more of them. I asked how long. She said half an hour. I had already been in line twenty minutes to order, so I passed.

Columbia Harbour House was the OG bread bowl location for WDW, serving clam chowder in the bread bowl for a couple of decades but the only time I've seen it in recent years was their Haunted Mansion themed version in 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter