Any restaurants in Disney Springs not accept Disney gift cards?

mommyrosa2

The best thing about Memories is making them
Looking to see if anyone knows whether or not there are any restaurants in Disney Springs that don’t accept Disney gift cards. TIA

Not sure if there is a list of places that don't accept a GC, but you can always charge to your Magic Band (if you have one) and then pay that charge at your resort with the GC. I'd just assume everyone accepts the GC in Disney Springs.

Not sure if there is a list of places that don't accept a GC, but you can always charge to your Magic Band (if you have one) and then pay that charge at your resort with the GC. I'd just assume everyone accepts the GC in Disney Springs.

I always used to do this but with the new $100 increment holds on cc’s I keep hearing about, it sounds like my card will get charged way before I will get a chance to go to front desk to pay with my GC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter