Any restaurants on property with a dessert souffle?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
I've been craving souffle and remember having a vanilla<?> one somewhere, but can't remember where and it was DELICIOUS. (It was NOT at Shula's, that's one place we have not gone to yet.)

When was the last time you remember having it? That will help us narrow it down. I thought California Grill had one on their menu at one point.

When was the last time you remember having it? That will help us narrow it down. I thought California Grill had one on their menu at one point.

I dont remember, we did so many trips one trip just blends into another and this is most likely our last time going to WDW, at least until my daughter has children of her own and I'll have grandchildren to spoil but that's very far far away. Or it better be LOL

I know it used to be on Victoria and Albert's menu. Chef's De France used to have to have it also. I'm pretty sure I had it at California Grill but I don't think it's there anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter