• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any reviews on Garden Grill Breakfast?

happy2012

DIS Veteran
Hey there! I'm looking for reviews on Garden Grill breakfast. Has anyone dined there yet? I'm trying to see if it'll be worth 1 table service credit. Thanks so much!

I found good breakfasts reviews on trip advisor. We were there a couple of weeks before they started the breakfast.....but I can tell from other dinner visits you that for character interaction nothing beats garden grill....we also love the revolving and glimpses of living with the land!

I know that the school of thought is that for the food credit you get more for your $$$ with dinners if you compare the prices..... But the charaters and atmosphere would make this worth it IMO....

Disney Food Blog had a comprehensive one.
There are other threads on his board too. Only complaint I've seen is when someone needed alternatives for a son with allergies it too four attempts to get them, by which point the rest of the table was finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter