Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

Something is missing, anyone see a cruise starting in Barcelona and ending in Venice :confused3

Ooops, there they are, June 14 and July 14

What about the Wonder after her October dry dock? Surely that can't last till year end??? I think we have more 2014 coming . . .

We're booking for June 28, Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy...have only done the Bahamas and western thus far.

While I'm glad they have a few Pacific Coast cruises, its odd that DCL chose to go out of/into San Diego rather than L.A. It seems like they're missing an obvious marketing opportunity for people to combine DCL + DLR vacays. And it is odd that the Wonder is missing their itineraries after the October dry dock.

taaren said:
While I'm glad they have a few Pacific Coast cruises, its odd that DCL chose to go out of/into San Diego rather than L.A. It seems like they're missing an obvious marketing opportunity for people to combine DCL + DLR vacays. And it is odd that the Wonder is missing their itineraries after the October dry dock.

Hummm...maybe Hawaii will make a come back. :)

I wonder if any of this has to do with the actual port of San Diego vs the LA one, San Pedro. San Diego is actually a very nice area, while San Pedro is still.... "revitalizing." I live in the area and although I love San Pedro myself, it's not exactly a tourist attraction.

Denise, Member Services at DVC said you could book tomorrow? If so, that's great news! I am going to try to book the 10/11/14 Southern in the morning...is it 8am EST?

She said gold and platinum tomorrow at 8EST.....that's 5 for me...hope she is correct....

I'm not sure why passport questions are so prevalent.

They are not necessary on a closed loop cruise BUT it sure makes things a lot more difficult if you don't have them and something goes wrong. Even if something doesn't happen to the whole ship, as in the Carnival incident, what if something happens to you or a family member? Medical emergency?

Don't understand why the risk is taken so often. :confused3

Perfectly put. You NEVER know what might happen with either the ship or an emergency or even if the ship leaves with out. We always carry a color copy of our passports on us and leave the passports onboard, but at least that's a step toward getting help with a new passport. Nowadays, I just think it makes sense to have a passport when you are not in country (closed loop cruise or not). JMO. ;)

loveysbydesign said:
We're booking for June 28, Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy...have only done the Bahamas and western thus far.

We were on that cruise in 2012. It was fabulous. Enjoy!
I had it on hold for 2014 as well, but it was pricing so high for the category we wanted. Our spring break week was cheaper, so thats what we ended up doing.

I had it on hold for 2014 as well, but it was pricing so high for the category we wanted. Our spring break week was cheaper, so thats what we ended up doing.

Holy moly its high! We have that same week booked for this coming year - 2013. I priced it for 2014, and prices have gone up substantially from one year to the next - $800 higher for my 11C room. Too pricey for me! Thanksgiving week and spring break are still high but substantially less than New Years.

Jodie

Is there a list somewhere that just lists the ships and dates in an easy to read format for the end of the year for each ship....Want to give my TA a set of dates to look at tomorrow.

ksloane said:
Is there a list somewhere that just lists the ships and dates in an easy to read format for the end of the year for each ship....Want to give my TA a set of dates to look at tomorrow.

Disney cruise line blog - very nicely organized

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ginamarie said:
Preparing for sticker shock now! Every year the prices go up. I wish my salary would keep pace.

I was very presently surprised at southern Caribbean prices. Very excited!!! They are totally reasonable!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter