Any Runners??

fruto95

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, I was just wondering how many of you guys are runners and if you are participating in any of the Disney marathon weekends. My mom just finished her first half marathon at the Walt Disney Marathon this weekend and it really got me motivated to not run at my continence but to take it to the next level. So if you are a runner please post!

fruto95 said:
Hey guys, I was just wondering how many of you guys are runners and if you are participating in any of the Disney marathon weekends. My mom just finished her first half marathon at the Walt Disney Marathon this weekend and it really got me motivated to not run at my continence but to take it to the next level. So if you are a runner please post!

Convenience**

DisGirlAllie said:
My dad and I will be doing the 2014 WDW Half Marathon :)

That's awesome! I'm planning on running the Tower of Terror 10-miler! & hopefully get to do at least the WDW half if not the full with my mom in 2014! Are you a regular runner?

I just started running this year, and joined my school's cross country team. In the spring, I'm supposed to start training my mom so she can start running too. We want to do a race in Disney someday haha

I am not running in any future marathon's but my mom is and I am doing the training with her. When in Disney we plan to run around Crescent lake early one morning.

Disney~Cutie said:
I just started running this year, and joined my school's cross country team. In the spring, I'm supposed to start training my mom so she can start running too. We want to do a race in Disney someday haha

That's awesome! I play volleyball, and that's the same season as volleyball here, but I really want to run cross country! It seems like would build your endurance!

dduck5 said:
I am not running in any future marathon's but my mom is and I am doing the training with her. When in Disney we plan to run around Crescent lake early one morning.

Once you see your mom running along with all the other runners you might change your mind! I sure did. But that sounds like a great run. My mom and I run around the board walk a lot. It's a really quick but long run.

I run track, but sadly I live way too far from Disney.

I would strongly suggest doing a half marathon first. It's 13.1 miles. I have done two in the past three years and I'm 18, both Disney, and Disney has a way of cheering you on and not worrying about how many miles you have left.

It is so worth it!

I'm a runner but I haven't participated in the Disney marathon. I've read a lot about it though and it sounds like so much fun. Hopefully I can participate in a Disney marathon someday! :)

That's awesome! I'm planning on running the Tower of Terror 10-miler! & hopefully get to do at least the WDW half if not the full with my mom in 2014! Are you a regular runner?

I used to do races all the time but I injured my ankle so I stopped for a while. I've recently gotten back into running.

And if you end up doing the half or the full in 2014 we should totally meet up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter