Any solo trips planned

anncro54

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am thinking of taking a solo trip sometime this year. I am DVC so would be staying on property. Would love to meet up for dinner or lunch or just to hang out. Does anyone have anything already planned?

Hi, I am thinking of taking a solo trip sometime this year. I am DVC so would be staying on property. Would love to meet up for dinner or lunch or just to hang out. Does anyone have anything already planned?
If you had more idea of when you're going, it would probably be easier to find people to meet up. I'm in the area for a few weeks now.

I'm trying to fit in a solo trip before my April trip with my friends. I can't get my Disney fix because Disneyland is still closed and I've got my premier pass wasting away! 😭

Contemplating October. It would be my first solo. I would mainly be visiting for MNSSHP. Given the current state of global vaccine rollout, it's not looking too good.

I am going some time with family and sometime solo in the end of June/early July! It will be my first time going!

I planned a trip in September. I'm hoping fireworks and parades are back by then. Happy to meet up for a day at the park, lunch or whatever.

Correction: had to reschedule my trip from tomorrow to wednesday. still at Boulder Ridge. Meeting up with a friend I made from my trip in November. I'm more social when solo.

Brother and his family cancelled the trip/room I booked him and the family because of Covid and his wife’s job. I am not cancelling my room so this will be a first solo trip. Tips on how not to be bored and feel lonely would be great! I’ve done universal plenty alone but I feel like that’s different, it’s a different vibe and one where they cater to “single riders”

I planned a trip in September. I'm hoping fireworks and parades are back by then. Happy to meet up for a day at the park, lunch or whatever.
Same here. Been going solo in September for several years now. Sept 2020 was an unusual adventure and I really missed parades, fireworks and shows. I'll be going this Sept. I'm hoping POFQ will open up.

I have solo trips planned for March(March 2-7, though split between Disney, Discovery Cove, and SeaWorld) and September, and a semi-solo trip planned for my birthday in August(weekend of the 13th). My April trip is joining a friend for a couple days. Happy to meet for a meal, drinks, or whatever when I am available.

I'll be there April 25th thru 28th. Staying at POP to take advantage of the quick hop to Epcot on the Skyliner.

One week from tomorrow I leave for a few days at the GF, making this coming week the longest bleeping week in the history of bleeping weeks.

One week from tomorrow I leave for a few days at the GF, making this coming week the longest bleeping week in the history of bleeping weeks.

I know what you mean there. My trip starts a week from Monday, with most of my travel the next morning(early morning bus to get to the airport I am flying out of). I will probably pack and repack my suitcase several times during that week.

I know what you mean there. My trip starts a week from Monday, with most of my travel the next morning(early morning bus to get to the airport I am flying out of). I will probably pack and repack my suitcase several times during that week.

Hahaha.... I’ve been packing and repacking, too! And let’s not mention my pack lists. They’re getting a little ridiculous, but in truth, I love every minute of the prep. I got my DME doc yesterday in the mail, and did the DME dance. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter