Any tables to recommend for the WOC dessert party?

disneyerin

DIS Veteran
I didn't realize that each table had a number. We want to sit in one of the high tables. Does anyone have a table number they would recommend?

We ended up at table 40 which is a low table and on the tablet was the furthest to the right if you are looking at the show. However, when we were seated, there were still a few tables to our right. No idea how that happened but regardless, I felt we were right in the middle of the show and loved it.

I would have gotten a high top but my wife wanted to take a few pictures with her high end camera and wanted to set it on the table. From the high top, the low top folks would have appeared.

When we checked in (back in June) we were able to request high or low table, but not a specific number or area. It sounds like maybe that has changed?

We had table 26, which was a high table and pretty much dead center (maybe slightly to the left of center). We thought it was a great view!

When we checked in (back in June) we were able to request high or low table, but not a specific number or area. It sounds like maybe that has changed?

We had table 26, which was a high table and pretty much dead center (maybe slightly to the left of center). We thought it was a great view!
Perfect! Thanks!

We were at table 10. I can’t remember what I requested specifically (based on internet research), but the person assigning tables told us he didn’t understand why the internet had decided certain tables were better as he had a different idea. My husband warned him that if I wasn’t happy, i wouldn’t be quiet about it lol. He said to trust him. So I did. We knew we wanted a high top. We were maybe 5 or so parties back from the front of the check in line and he told us unless people had a specific request, he went from the top of his “best” view tables as he went. Could have been total bull, but it worked out.

I actually really liked our table. It was a high top and we got lucky that the serving station was directly to our right, so we didn’t have another table butted right up against us on that side. And that was the side we were seated on as a party of 2 sharing with another party of 2 so had a bit of space. Those chairs literally touch the ones at the next table otherwise.

Honestly, unless they changed the space since I last went in 2019, there is not a "bad" high table. We had the last one next to the server station in the second row and it was absolutely fine. The only reason I personally don't want a low top is because I am short and want every vertical advantage I can get ;), but I suspect those are fine too. If there is a truly bad table, someone on here will chime in. But overall, there really isn't a bad seat in the dessert party house. ::yes::

We had table 18 (high top) and one of the seats was right in front of a lamppost, making it hard to see the middle of the show. My husband kept scooting over to see better.

We had table 2, and I thought the view was perfect. It was the next to the last table on the left, but it was a high top table in the front row. Table 3 next to us was a low top, so I thought it was odd that they had 2 high top tables in the very front row.

Attachments

• B7AB068E-FF4E-47D2-A8BA-9C8054C3FB0C.jpeg
    B7AB068E-FF4E-47D2-A8BA-9C8054C3FB0C.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter