Any ticket price increases coming up?

cindy17

Mouseketeer
Planning a 4 night December trip and thinking about when to buy tickets. I know historically ticket price increases happened in August. Just wondering if this has already happened for 2017, or if theres any rumors around about possible dates for price increases? Thanks in advance!

Disney just did a price increase in February.

I know since I didn't know it was happening and wanted to upgrade our tickets on the day of the new increase, cost us quit a bit. That time they only had about a days notice and I had been traveling the day before. I personally would be surprised with another increase this year.

I don't think there's been an Aug increase since 2010. Typically, it's February. In 2015 they did one in October also..

Disney just did a price increase in February.

I know since I didn't know it was happening and wanted to upgrade our tickets on the day of the new increase, cost us quit a bit. That time they only had about a days notice and I had been traveling the day before. I personally would be surprised with another increase this year.
Does that mean if you upgrade prior to the increase you can keep the prior pricing (even if your trip is scheduled for later)?

Does that mean if you upgrade prior to the increase you can keep the prior pricing (even if your trip is scheduled for later)?

Yes, if you are able to upgrade you would get the pricing in place now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter