Any Tips?

dledger

Mouseketeer
logged on at 5:40 est to try and get reservations on the desktop. Got my second day breakfast booked, and now for the next hour and a half it says it cannot validate my credit card. Tried my husbands CC. Tried the app. Tried private browsing.
currently on hold with Disney dining phone with a 2+ hr wait.

any tips besides just keep trying?

Call your cc company if you and your husband use the same card. They might have but a weird block on it.

Call your cc company if you and your husband use the same card. They might have but a weird block on it.
I just don’t understand why the card would work for the one reservation and not any others?

I just don’t understand why the card would work for the one reservation and not any others?
Cards are automated these days. It might have locked it after you tried to send multiple of the same amount to the same account. Idk worth a shot.

Cards are automated these days. It might have locked it after you tried to send multiple of the same amount to the same account. Idk worth a shot.
I’ll have to try after I get through to Disney. It’s been an hour on hold already. I’m not losing my spot in line. I just don’t understand why this is happening for a hold. I could understand a reservation that requires payment. We have none of those.

I’ll have to try after I get through to Disney. It’s been an hour on hold already. I’m not losing my spot in line. I just don’t understand why this is happening for a hold. I could understand a reservation that requires payment. We have none of those.
If you're cc company has a app or website see if they have a chat function. While your on hold with disney.have you tried a bank card instead?

If you're cc company has a app or website see if they have a chat function. While your on hold with disney.have you tried a bank card instead?

thats what I’m using. my Disney visa was hacked this week so I only have my debit card. I tried my husbands CC and same thing. This is incredibly frustrating. Thank you for your suggestions. I do appreciate them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter