Any 'traitors' want to help a member of another team?

AMaloy314

<font color=blue>Married to Prince Charming<br><fo
Hi all you wonderful incredibly talented creative people!

I've been seeing all kinds of really cool logos and images that people are putting together for their WPASADI teams. How the heck are they doing that?!?

I wouldn't want you to spill any secrets that would offend 'Your' team, but where should I start learning about this stuff?

I've got the Creative Memories software, but I only know how to edit and store the photos off my camera. I've also got something called Paint under the accessories programs on my computer.

Help!!!

Thanks!

well, I'm lucky enough to be able to figure out how to actually put a graphic (that someone else makes) into my siggie :teeth: , but I sure can't create one, so I can't help you...sorry....
but... HI! :wave:

I think mostly the people on the Creative Disigns board make those cool graphics! :)

I typically use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. We have two gals on the Photog/Creative Comm. team that are putting together our logo. I don't know what they are using but their names are Suzann and Nikkole. I don't know if they will make one for you but I'm sure they can tell you what they use if you PM them.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter