• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any TV Series You Would Recommend?

We are loving Scandal right now and have some Blacklist to catch up on.

Pam

- Six Feet Under is absolutely amazing and definitely worth watching! Probably the best TV series we've ever seen (although Breaking Bad runs a close second!)

- Homeland is great, but Season 3 isn't as good as 1 and 2 IMO

- The Killing, all seasons are great

- The Returned (Les Revenants) - French subtitles yes, but such an atmospheric and stylish show. Originally aired on Channel 4, but available on Netflix and Lovefilm by Post.

Fargo was great!! I hear the upcoming second season will have a totally new cast though. Billy Bob Thornton was in season 1 and excellent!!

Theres a new series starting soon called The Leftovers, its been renewed for a second series so it might be good. we're going to watch it.
Just wanted to mention it as Christopher Eccleston is in it. ;)

I've started watching The Shield on Netflix, love it.

Also recommend The Wire, great television.

:goodvibes

Am a little surprised that nobody mentioned Warehouse 13. I'm also stuck on a binge-watching marathon with Haven and Eureka. They're so much fun that on the last day of my 7-day vacation, I watched the ENTIRE first season of Eureka in one day. It was that good. Oh, and I still go back and watch a few episodes of Coupling. It's a bit like a British version of Friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter