Any update if Palo brunch will go back to pre-Covid and rainforest room?

Disneygirlxo91

Mouseketeer
Has any one heard if Palo Brunch will return to having the buffet? Or is the new set up here to stay for brunch?

Also curious if the rainforest room will remain one party at a time?

Someone posted on another site that for the Fantasy leaving today the rainforest room is back to the normal passes and with the scrubs available

For the "normal" rainforest room do they have a capacity limit on the room? If so, is it often filled to capacity? Newbie here. Thanks

For the "normal" rainforest room do they have a capacity limit on the room? If so, is it often filled to capacity? Newbie here. Thanks
They did sell out of passes (both single day and whole cruise passes), so best to head over to the spa pretty soon after boarding. But they didn't used to limit the number physically in the room at a single time normally. So it would generally be pretty crowded on sea days and less crowded when in port or in the evenings when people are at dinner/shows. I'm excited for this to return to normal! I'm sure the private room was night, but not having to schedule a specific time (that may be a total bust if the kids don't want to do a club at that time) is a relief.

Ok so I was on the 3/26 sailing and did heard from a pretty good F&B source that they are looking to start Palo buffet back up later this month!!
Ah! Well hopefully by the end of the month would be wonderful. We are on the fantasy the 30th. I have this feeling we might just miss some changes this happened on our 3 night cruise on the dreams mask were announced they were going away the next week the day before we left.

Do
They did sell out of passes (both single day and whole cruise passes), so best to head over to the spa pretty soon after boarding. But they didn't used to limit the number physically in the room at a single time normally. So it would generally be pretty crowded on sea days and less crowded when in port or in the evenings when people are at dinner/shows. I'm excited for this to return to normal! I'm sure the private room was night, but not having to schedule a specific time (that may be a total bust if the kids don't want to do a club at that time) is a relief.
Do you know what the prices were for the rainforest room passes?

Ah! Well hopefully by the end of the month would be wonderful. We are on the fantasy the 30th. I have this feeling we might just miss some changes this happened on our 3 night cruise on the dreams mask were announced they were going away the next week the day before we left.
Looks like we will be on the same cruise

I'm also looking forward to the Rainforest room returning to normal. We were on a 3/7 sailing of the Dream and did book it privately. It was just my wife and me and while it was a lot of fun, I wish we would've invited 8 random other people in there. It is way too much space for just 2 people. Also, we went without our kids that cruise, so it would've been great to randomly pop in there whenever we wanted to, since we had the flexibility.

I'm also looking forward to the Rainforest room returning to normal. We were on a 3/7 sailing of the Dream and did book it privately. It was just my wife and me and while it was a lot of fun, I wish we would've invited 8 random other people in there. It is way too much space for just 2 people. Also, we went without our kids that cruise, so it would've been great to randomly pop in there whenever we wanted to, since we had the flexibility.
I’m sure it was nice to have it to yourself, we considered it on the magic back in December but did the couples choice instead.

I’m sure it was nice to have it to yourself, we considered it on the magic back in December but did the couples choice instead.
Don't get me wrong, it was amazing to experience it like that, but, my wife settled into the heated lounger pretty early on to read. So, I was hopping between the rooms and showers by myself most of our time in the spa (still lots of fun!). I looked up the Couples Choice and that sounds amazing! Our next cruise is in May (with our kids), so I will check that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter