Any vaccine exemptions made for medical reasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

auteur55

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I have a medical condition that the vaccine has been shown to flare up. I’ve had two doctors tell me not to take it and have a note. I’m scheduled for the Wish in October and am afraid I’ll have to cancel if they don’t make any exceptions. Since you can’t get through on the phone (what happened to Disney’s customer service?) and there is nothing on the website thought I would ask here. Thanks!

It is not Disney requiring vaccines, it is the international Governments of the countrys that Disney cruise vist that are requiring the vaccines.

Also the USA is doing exactly the same thing. If you were from Europe and wanted to travel to Walt Disney World, right now you cant. The USA Government requires non-U.S. citizens to be fully vaccinated and have proof of their vaccination.

Do you know that there are rides pregnant people can’t do at Disney because of a medical condition (called pregnancy)? Is that discrimination?
False equivalency. People choose to get pregnant knowing it comes with temporary limitations on activities. We’re talking denying entrance to an experience due to something outside of someone’s control. Like saying we won’t serve people who have asthma because they have to breathe heavier or some nonsense. There would be outrage.
For the comparison to work Disneyland would have to deny entrance to pregnant women from even coming into the park. They don’t. They still allow them in and that person chooses what experiences to partake of based on their personal health situation and tolerance.

False equivalency. People choose to get pregnant knowing it comes with temporary limitations on activities. We’re talking denying entrance to an experience due to something outside of someone’s control. Like saying we won’t serve people who have asthma because they have to breathe heavier or some nonsense. There would be outrage

and the USA Government is not allowing anyone in as a tourist who does not have a vaccine. So many people, who have the same health issues as you can not go to Walt Disney World.

Reality check time, you are not going on cruise until the various Governments around the world remove the requirement for a vaccine, this includes the USA Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter