Any way for AP to add DDP?

2ofUs

DIS Veteran
When booking WDW (or AAA) you must book room & park passes BOTH to add the dining plan. Does this eliminate AP holders from being able to get the DP?

They are allowing DVC members and renters to buy DP as of April 1, 2006. Any chance AP can as well? Would sure like to know if anyone has this information.

Thanks.

2ofUs said:
When booking WDW (or AAA) you must book room & park passes BOTH to add the dining plan. Does this eliminate AP holders from being able to get the DP?

They are allowing DVC members and renters to buy DP as of April 1, 2006. Any chance AP can as well? Would sure like to know if anyone has this information.

Thanks.

So far this is not allowed yet. I have no idea if they plan to allow AP holders to get the plan. As a DVC member, I am happy they changed the rules, but I can see where all the AP holders would like to partake in the plan as well without loosing the hotel discount. :)

That would be nice if they did. We are going at the tail end of our AP days so we actually use the day we have to buy to get the dinning plan.

I believe AP holders are entitled to purchase the DDE discount card which gives them discounted food prices at many restaurants. Its not the full DP, but still represents a good savings on food.

I've read some situations where AP holders are better off with the DDE card; they end up spending less than they would have with the DP and still get lots to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter