Any way to dine at Club 33?

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
My mother has always wanted to dine at Clubb 33. Is there any way to get a one time dining pass for a coupe family members. We are going to do a VIP tour and a couple other fine things for her birthday. IS here a way to purchase a one day Club 33 pass?

My understanding is the only way to dine there is by invitation of the member. I am pretty sure there is no such thing as a one day pass.

You need to know someone who has a membership, or someone who knows someone who knows someone. That is the only way I got in. No day passes

Gotta know a member. Reportedly members used to have unlimited reservations that they could make for people and there were a few members that would give them out like candy. That apparently recently has changed and they are now limited to a few guest reservations a year with repercussions if their guests misbehave. According to reports here chances now are slim to none unless you have a personal contact.

There was a period for a while that if you had a premium VIP tour they may be able to swing a reservation the day of based on availability but that too is rumored to have ceased.

Not other options for general public to get in.

I wish there was a way in. I once knew someone who had a lifetime pass and he never got in (and he personally knew Walt).

Gotta know a member. Reportedly members used to have unlimited reservations that they could make for people and there were a few members that would give them out like candy. That apparently recently has changed and they are now limited to a few guest reservations a year with repercussions if their guests misbehave. According to reports here chances now are slim to none unless you have a personal contact.

There was a period for a while that if you had a premium VIP tour they may be able to swing a reservation the day of based on availability but that too is rumored to have ceased.

Not other options for general public to get in.
If their guests misbehave?? Im truly laughing because it sounds like they're treating adults like children. I guess I need an example to better understand.

MG

If their guests misbehave?? Im truly laughing because it sounds like they're treating adults like children. I guess I need an example to better understand.

MG

Getting hammered and breaking windows, stealing plates, buying items for sole purpose to resell on ebay...lots of stories have been told on the boards of unruly guests. Between that and what some actual members have posted on the forums here it is no surprise that reservations for mere mortals seem to be harder to come by, but one can hope and dream.

Getting hammered and breaking windows, stealing plates, buying items for sole purpose to resell on ebay...lots of stories have been told on the boards of unruly guests. Between that and what some actual members have posted on the forums here it is no surprise that reservations for mere mortals seem to be harder to come by, but one can hope and dream.
Lol!!! That's not misbehaving, that's truly criminal.(breaking windows because your bombed).

MG

Yeah... But thats criminal activity, not "misbehaving". My father used to say I misbehaved in church as a kid because I squirmed in my seat.

MG
But it's a private club and it has rules. Anyone who has joined and has any desire to keep their membership will follow the rules. They'd be taking a chance that their guest would act in the same manner on their once in a lifetime, nothing to lose, unaccompanied reservation, which now counts against the paying member's allotment. It sounds like you're not a member and you haven't been invited, so this seems like it's between the people begging for this privilege and the member who would be assuming the risk. There are other private clubs that are the same way, agreeing to follow at certain set of rules while dining in a private club isn't for everyone, but the members seem to be ok with it. In this case, being responsible for their guest's behavior, including criminal activity come along with it. Even if they can't arrest the member, they can revoke membership.

Lol!!! That's not misbehaving, that's truly criminal.(breaking windows because your bombed).

MG
Right, but it will be the member who is held accountable. The member will receive the bill for the broken window. Security was called for the stolen plates and they were stopped on their way out the door, and the member was held responsible.

Most recent letter (in last month) to a member I heard about was the unaccompanied guests was approaching other diners and patrons looking for a member to take their party into the lounge, requesting members buy them member only merchandise, children coloring on chairs/tablecloths (the unaccompanied guest even posted pics on Facebook), listing purses for sale on eBay while in the dining room (which led to begging members to buy them for them so they could finish their sales) and this was 1 party. The member this happened to was QUITE embarrassed and has said they will no longer do favors for friends.

Instead of misbehaving, how about inappropriate behavior?

Back when all reservations included park admission, weren't members also responsible to pay the difference if a guest's food order didn't meet the minimum? I wonder if that's still the case too.

A very gracious person whom I did not know got us in three years ago. Best experience of our lives. But this person did ask me to be very careful because if I didn't pay or did something inappropriate, they would get in trouble and could lose their membership!

Back when all reservations included park admission, weren't members also responsible to pay the difference if a guest's food order didn't meet the minimum? I wonder if that's still the case too.
Likely no longer an issue, there is only a multi-course fixed price menu.

Likely no longer an issue, there is only a multi-course fixed price menu.
But I suppose the guest could skip out and not pay or have their cc rejected, in which case the onus would fall upon the member to pay the costs.

Our first visit to Club 33 was also given to us by a gracious person I had never met. It was unreal. Every visit since has been spectacular. pixiedust:

But I suppose the guest could skip out and not pay or have their cc rejected, in which case the onus would fall upon the member to pay the costs.
I was thinking of that, but also if they request to split a meal, or ask for a reservation for 4 and then only bring 2 people, is the member responsible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter