Any ways to save on parking?

lolomarie

Mouseketeer
Thought I'd throw this out there, does anyone know of ways to save money on theme park parking? We're staying offsite this time so driving will be a necessity. I've read some ways that go against Disney guidelines, and I'm not interested in breaking any rules or starting a discussion about that, looking to see if there are legitimate ways to save money or get discounted parking.
Thank you.

Unfortunately, no. The only way to get free parking is to stay onsite or to have an annual pass. If you think you may be able to return within the next year then it might be worth it for one member in your family to get an annual pass. Other perks include free photopass and discounts for merchandise and at certain restaurants. Do a back of the envelope calculation and see if it might work for you.

As stated by pp, unfortunately those are the only two ways to get free parking; either staying on-site at a WDW resort or being an AP holder.. This is one of the big reasons that many opt to use the hotel-provided shuttle transportation to the parks if your hotel happens to provide that service, you can also weigh the cost of taking an uber/lyft/taxi to see if it comes out to be less expensive then driving and parking..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter