Any Webmasters? Other Lands - Australia: seeking to set up subsections

PrincessInOz

Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!
Hi Tech Support,

I'm representing a number of Australians that are currently posting threads in the Global Neighbours>Other Lands>Australia section.

We were wondering if it was possible to create new subsections under Australia...and if it were possible, to have the subsections as follows:
  • West Coast (and DL)
  • East Coast (and WDW)
  • Canada
  • Other

Because of the long travel distance, when Aussies travel tend to visit DL, we tend to include touring states in the US (California, Nevada, Arizona).
Likewise when we visit WDW, we tend to tack on NY, New England and Florida.

In the Australia section, we are now getting to the stage where it would be nice to split out/clean up the existing thread into these broad categories before it gets too long and unwieldy.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Tech Support. Can you help out with this request? Alternatively, please advise why it's not possible to do...

Thanks in advance.

bump..still looking for an answer; and I tried sending an email using the "contact us" on this site. My next plan is to send emails to webmasters :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter