Any word on Paint the Night returning for the summer?

TikiTikiFan

DIS Veteran
I see Mickey’s Soundsational scheduled for the summer but no word yet about any parade over in DCA.

I feel like they would have announced it by now if Paint the Night was returning for the summer? Has anyone heard anything? Is it typical for a parade to get announced this ‘late’ for the summer? We’re going in August and I was so hoping to see Paint the Night again.

Just curious. A friend of mine claims there’s rumors about a new parade in the works but I don’t know how true this is.

Radio silence. I’m getting worried we’re gonna lose it to WDW, like Disney is hoping if they shelve it long enough CA will forget it exists....

The rumors I've heard are that it's expensive to run and hard on the performers. I would think they'd want something, come June 24th, to provide additional enticement for people to go over to DCA at night, but perhaps it's too much of a hassle for crowd flow as well.

Could be the case.. I’m surprised to not see two parades going on for the summer- feel like we’ve always had two to enjoy on our summer trips so perhaps I’m just spoiled!

Taking some first timers and they’d love PTN and I’d love to see it again too. Fingers crossed..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter