Any workout buddies for 5/24 Magic?

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
As the 5/24 Magic draws closer, I am trying to make a commitment not to eat everything in sight, or at least to make sure that I do some physical activity. Anyone want to join me as a "workout buddy?" I'm thinking mostly about doing the deck 4 mile walk, either at the set times or at mutually convenient times if others would like to join me. They have a power walk on Castaway Cay that sounds good too. If you are interested, email me at disneycruise@yahoo.com and I'll coordinate when I find out who all is interested.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I didn't know that they have an organized 4 mile deck walk. I love that. How do we find out the times and route? I will also be on the cruise and would be interested in doing that walk. Thanks.

Tammy

Actually it's a 1 mile walk, but on deck 4. You can do it on your own or with the organized group, which is usually in the morning around 8 or 9 a.m. The time and meeting location will be listed in the Navigator that you get the night before. I think it takes 4 laps of the deck 4 circuit to make a mile. You can either walk it or jog it.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thanks so much, it seems like you are the resident expert around here anyway. I appreciate reading all of your posts.

Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter