• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody do Para sailing at MK?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Saw this on one of those 'Inside WDW' shows on Discovery or some such, looks like fun. I did this at Myrtle Beach with my daughter years ago and I think I've got wifey talked into it. It looks like you don't need to wear a bathing suit, true? Also, how much $$$?

Bill From PA

I did it and it was a blast! You don't need a bathing suit, you shouldn't come anywhere close to the water. You do have to take your shoes and socks off though.
I went single and my flight was supposed to be 450 feet, but the guys manning the boat gave me a special treat of 600 feet. (The rest of the people who had booked did not make it in time, so it was all me). And since there was no one else on the boat, my husband and son were able to ride along.
The view is AMAZING and it really feels like you are up there for a long time. They just circle around Bay Lake a few times.
Here is a link to the pricing: http://sammyduvall.com/parasailing/. There are DVC and AP holder discounts.

It's not at MK, it's on Bay Lake from the Contemporary.

I won a parasail session in 2012. It was free, so I'm not sure how much it costs now, but remember a tip for the guys who are working on the boat. it's pretty awesome. You don't need a swimsuit, but they will tell you that it's possible they may have to dunk you in the drink. They won't let you wear shoes.

Daughter and I did it. Because of monorail break down, missed our appt., but got to redo it for the next day without any penalty. Sign up for Groupon in Orlando. We had a coupon for half off. It is Sammy Duval para sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter