Anybody Else Experiencing Issues With This Site Lately?

Redarrow5150

DIS Veteran
Can't get in...slow logging and sticking. It's been horrendous the last few days. I wondered if it was me but every time this occurs I immediately go to another site with no issues and with great speed. It's getting VERY frustrating to navigate this site lately.

I have noticed but thought it was just my ancient computer that is pretty much ready to give up for good.

It could possibly be that the site has a lot of users on at one time. Not that I really know anything about it though. :confused3

It runs slowly for me as well with newly emptied cookies, deleted history and an updated/newer mac. :surfweb:

Yes, I have been having the same problems the last few days. It's taking up to 10 MINS for a page to load, posts to be posted, page to page, etc

Really??

And yes, it's just this site, as I have no problems with any others while surfing the net.

Yes, I have been having the same problems the last few days. It's taking up to 10 MINS for a page to load, posts to be posted, page to page, etc

Really??

And yes, it's just this site, as I have no problems with any others while surfing the net.

Same for me, and I am on a new computer. I will be browsing the Disboards normally for a little while, then I'll try to open a thread and the waiting begins. I can open another browser instance and visit other sites without any speed problems while waiting for the Dis page to load - I wonder what's up.

Do you have the current updates for Internet Explorer and your operating system? Also be sure your AV/Firewall is up to date. I found that helps.

I have a very new Windows 7 computer that I just ran a systems check etc. on and my son just checked the upload/download rate and it is even running faster than the rate we are paying for on Comcast.

Other sites on the net including heavily used forums, are fine.
DIS pages and new threads take anywhere from 20 - 30 seconds to load.
We reset our router and no improvement!

Anyone else?

I'm giving up on DIS for the night.....:confused:

Gave up on DIS last night at home so tried DIS here at work. Here's what I experienced after about 30 minutes of pain:

1) No problem opening a board such as Photography or Tech or moving from board to board
2) No problem opening a thread to read
3) Extreme slowness submitting a reply to a thread (2 minutes or longer here at work and we have T1 or better....whatever that is); this is similar to home last night
4) I gave up trying to edit a reply; cancelled and it duplicated my earlier reply! That reminds me of years ago when this was a rampant problem!

Why aren't more Dissers saying something?
I must be in a select group....:rotfl:

Worse tonight than ever. Took so long to open a page I thought the Dis was down and they were actually doing something about it!!!

I've noticed it off and on for the past two weeks. Sometimes it loads like it should, other times it takes 2+ minutes. I've tried multiple browsers, computers, internet connections and locations and there seems to be no common reason.

I hope this gets fixed soon.

I've been having the loading issues myself, but is anyone now having problems with quick reply, smilies, and edits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter