• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody else have a irritating cough??

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I have had this cough the last 2 weeks and it seems my dd's have it too(DW says she has it but I haven't noticed)...
I'm not sick(that I know of) and feel fine, its just all a sudden I get these coughing fits...:(
Any help would be appreciated..

Shep, if you've been coughing for two weeks, you really should see your MD.

Might just be an allergy related post-nasal drip cough. Maybe he can prescribe or recommend a nasal decongestant if that is the case, or if you have Bronchitis, an antiobiotic and some high octane cough syrup!

Blech, I am just now getting over that same nasty cough you describe. I tried everything from the killer cough medicine to cough drops to herbal tea, nothing worked. I think I got about 5 hours sleep in the entire 3 weeks I had that cough. The only thing that worked for me was time, eventually the cough lessened, and now I am not coughing at all, thank goodness. It was the worst kind of cough, too, not a productive cough but just sort of like a tickle.

Hope you get some relief from it, Shep!

My DS had that this summer, as did my mom. It took some good meds to get rid of it! Go see your doc & feel better soon.

I have an annoying cough that isn't really too bad because I stopped taking my allergy meds when I got pregnant. I'm going to have to start Claritin in the next few weeks, or I won't be able to breathe when fall arrives.

The guy who is visiting the people next door does.... 3rd morning in a row I have tried to sit on the sunporch and have coffee.... but it makes me gag to hear him coughing up a lung..... the smoke wafting through the windows doesn't help either.:rolleyes:

Here ya go Shep. . .

prod_nyquil_image.gif

It won't cure your cough, but it will make you stop caring about it. . ;)

Hope you and your kids get over the cough soon buddy.. :)

Originally posted by WillyJ
Here ya go Shep. . .

prod_nyquil_image.gif

It won't cure your cough, but it will make you stop caring about it. . ;)

Hope you and your kids get over the cough soon buddy.. :)

Thanks Willy..:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter