Anybody else have issues buying DVC items from ShopDisney?

Gothemi

Mouseketeer
I bought direct about a month ago now. I have been looking at some DVC specific items (tried to get the magicband) on ShopDisney, but when I add the merchandise to my cart, it says I have to log in as a DVC member...Well, all my Disney/Go.com accounts are the same. So I logged into DVC, clicked on Member Marketplace and that took me to ShopDisney and straight to the DVC merchandise. But I keep getting an error that says I have to be logged in as a DVC member to purchase these items.

Oddly, my D23 membership is observed and I can buy D23 member items, it's just the DVC stuff I can't. After a week of back and forth between ShopDisney and DVC (both pointing fingers at the other), I still can't purchase anything!

Has anybody else had this issue? Any tips? I am now awaiting a return call/e-mail from ShopDisney as the issue has been "escalated" again (I say again because they thought they linked the accounts already, but it still isn't working).

I bought direct about a month ago now. I have been looking at some DVC specific items (tried to get the magicband) on ShopDisney, but when I add the merchandise to my cart, it says I have to log in as a DVC member...Well, all my Disney/Go.com accounts are the same. So I logged into DVC, clicked on Member Marketplace and that took me to ShopDisney and straight to the DVC merchandise. But I keep getting an error that says I have to be logged in as a DVC member to purchase these items.

Oddly, my D23 membership is observed and I can buy D23 member items, it's just the DVC stuff I can't. After a week of back and forth between ShopDisney and DVC (both pointing fingers at the other), I still can't purchase anything!

Has anybody else had this issue? Any tips? I am now awaiting a return call/e-mail from ShopDisney as the issue has been "escalated" again (I say again because they thought they linked the accounts already, but it still isn't working).
Was it in the app or online? I had issues with the online recognizing me but the app worked fine. Then the mister had the opposite 😆 Maybe try the opposite of whichever you did and see if you can get it to recognize it then?

They dont really sell anything online at this point. Its a shame they don't put the stuff in the resort store online. Also a shame Disney doesn't just partner with 3rd party creators.

Just making sure you have linked your DVC account with MDE. If you have not told MDE that you are DVC. Shop Disney wont work. You have to log into MDE and add the DVC membership. Even if they are the same log on creds. I dont understand why they dont talk to each other. This is also how you get the specials purple Welcome Home at Disney World Park Gates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter