Anybody else LOVE the Disney shows on Travel Channel?

Darkwing Duck

DIS Veteran
I love when travel channel has those 'Ultimate Disney World' or 'Behind the Scenes: Disney World/Land' I always DVR them and watch them.

Me too! I always make sure to watch it if it is on. I think I've seen it 2 or 3 times now. I hope they make a new one soon!:)

I agree with Cindy they do make me homesick!! But I absolutely love them and I get so super excited when I see that they're going to be on. I love those days where there's like an entire night's worth of specials between WDW, Disneyland, and Disney Cruise Line!

I like how they updated them now too. The newest ultimate Disney World talked about new Fantasyland :) :) love it

The Travel Channel Disney Shows are always great, and I almost died when they had a whole marathon of them like two weeks ago, but-

real talk

UNWRAPPED: Disney Edition was the greatest Disney-World themed edition of any TV show of all time

Every Disney themed episode of a show is the best too. My favorites are Full House and Boy Meets World when they go to Disney World

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter