Anybody else staying at BCV while SAB is closed?

Mamiamjo

"M-I-C... S-E"
We have reservations at BCV 7/18-25, and we’re thinking of just staying there regardless of SAB being closed. We figure it’s still a quick walk to Epcot and a little longer to DHS ( are they even planning on operating the boats to DHS?).
We looked at AKV but really weren’t sure if all the main amenities will be open there either.
Plus we got our park reservations set this morning after 3 hours messing with the site and don’t know what would happen if we cancelled our resort reservation and booked a new one.
So while we’re not really happy about SAB being closed we are considering just staying there. Anyone else in the same boat?

My family is staying at BCV in late August, spanning the time when YC and BC hotel side will reopen. So I'm thinking the first few days we probably don't have SAB, which I'm OK with, we would go over to Boardwalk if we want a feature pool. Might even get lucky with SAB reopening during our stay.

We’re staying at BCV the first week of August. We rented points so we don’t have any options to move resorts, reschedule or cancel. We’re super bummed about SAB being closed, it’s pretty much the only reason we booked there. We only have one day without a park scheduled so we’re planning to go to the Luna Pool at BW or maybe even spend the day at Universal, which would be a first for us. I’m sad to be missing out on SAB, but I won’t let it ruin our trip. 😊

That is what I was afraid of ...
I have a nine year old niece that love the pool does anyone have a suggestion on which dvc besides beach club that would be a good option in July ????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter