anybody ever stayed at Imperial Palace Tower on the Vegas Strip?

DD stayed there in Dec. 07 for a conference (on her nickel and she knew there would be no time for using pool etc.). She reports, "it's Ok, but nothing at all special." She went back to LV for a brief vacation and did not even consider IP.

I always stay there. I like that it's inexpensive and right in the middle of the
strip with a monorail station. I agree it's nothing special, but it's a nice, clean
well located hotel that's inexpensive.

And when I'm in Vegas that's all I'm looking for.

IP is in a good location but certainly middle of the road for Las Vegas. You probably won't spend much time at the hotel anyways.

We are heading back to Vegas in a few weeks. Any plans on what you are doing?

no plans yet. just really started looking into the vegas part of our trip. we'll only be there about 24 hrs. any suggestions??? i've never been there before

The Flammingo next door has a great pool. The IP is a ok hotel and might be worth the price as it is in a great location.

I've never stayed there, but location is great, kind of dumpy looking from the outside (old), great car show there, check it out. Flamingo pool is great, but CROWDED! If you have a choice stay 2 doors down at Harrah's, probably comparable ($) and is a little nicer, but as the other poster said, in Vegas, all you want is clean, good location, your not going to spend much time in the room!

We stayed at the Imperial Palace a couple of years ago and found it to be a bargain, for what we paid the room was clean and you don't really spend much time there anyway. It was a perfect location on the strip to get to places - right across the street from Cesars.

Great if you're on a budget!

Since you've already booked, I'll give you a word of advice for when you check in. If, when they are giving you directions to your room, direct you to take two seperate elevators, tell them you want a different room in the main tower. We stayed there in February, and the window in our FIRST room looked out into an indoor loading dock. I'm talking piles and piles of laundry, trucks backing up (and making the backing up beeps) very early in the morning, etc.
Once they moved us, our second room was on a high floor overlooking the pool. It had a small balcony that allowed us to have some fresh air in our room. It was much better than the first room!

We stayed there in March and all I can say is I will never stay there again! We got lost finding our room, there was a outdoor band that played until 4 every night and even with the windows, drapes, etc. closed we could hear them. It was awful and the sad thing is we paid 130.00 a night for this room. Honestly, if they offered it to me free for my next visit, I would pass!

Ive only been to Vegas once and stayed at the IP.
Like most people have alluded to; you only sleep there anyway and its clean and was good value.

Good location right in the middle of the strip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter