anybody ever take one of those shuttle buses from LA to Vegas?

**Tinker*Bell*7**

Pixie Princess
We're going in Oct. & have been waiting for a Ding! on SW to make the connection. So far nothing reasonable. :headache: ANYWAY.... a couple of days ago I saw some shuttle bus services for a little less than the current airfare and it would take approximately the same time after you figure in the drive to the airport, having to get there way early for security & the flight itself. And I've never been out west except by plane so there may be something to see on the trip????? Can anybody advise me on this? Is it a good idea? And do you recommend a particular company? Or should I stick with SW? :confused:

I've never taken one, but at one point I thought I was going to have to take one from Vegas to Anaheim and this is the one I was going to go with after doing some research:
http://www.luxbusamerica.com/about-lux-bus.php

It seemed nice, good reviews, and I liked the pick up and drop off options. Good luck!

Oh, and as far as something to see, the drive is pretty boring over all, and if you are with a tour company you'll have to stop when they plan to stop anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter